Dustbane Foodservice SAN-KLEEN 4L
(Part Number 915-7058)
A sanitizer for use in a third sink for cleaning dishes, glasses, utensils, cutting boards and any other surfaces that frequently come into contact with food. Its quaternary ammonium based formula cleans all preliminarily cleaned hard surfaces insensitive to water. The 1 L format is a ready to use, no rinse sanitizer.
1. Scrape and pre-wash utensils and glasses whenever possible.
2. Thoroughly wash equipment and utensils in hot detergent solution.
3. Rinse with potable water.
4. Add 60 ml (4 pumps) of this product to 30 L of potable water (or equivalent dilution). Test solution
using a test strip and make sure that itís at a concentration is at 200 ppm at the beginning
of the cycle. If necessary, add additional pumps until a concentration of 200 ppm is reached.
5. Sanitize in the solution for at least 10 minutes making sure to immerse completely.
6. Remove items and place on a rack or drain board to air dry. Do not rinse.
To access San-Kleen SDS Click Here